Campus Gospel Rajadell, with 15 editions having been held is a unique event in its genre.
Throughout three days, gospel enthusiasts mainly from Catalonia but also from the Basque Country, the Balearic islands, the Canary island and the rest of Spain, and France, Germany, the United Kingdom, etc., spend time together sharing their passion.
For this, we literally invade the small town of Bages, located in the middle of nature, where during three days gospel is constantly in every corner and at all times voices, music, proximity and peace can be heard.
Workshops during the day, concerts during the night, Open sessions, Service/Talk…, which turn Rajadell into an authentic Gospel Village. The inhabitants of the town host the guest artists at their homes, generating a closeness and coexistence climate which is the indentity seal of Campus Rajadell: an oasis where people from different parts of the world, with different beliefs, and origins come together in absolute harmony.
At previous editions, renowned artists from USA, UK, Africa, and also the rest of Europe, such as Trey Mclaughlin & Sounds of Zammar (USA), Linda Tillery & Heritage Choir (USA), London Community Gospel Choir (UK), Campbell Brothers (USA), Bazil Meade Experience (UK), Messengers (SPA), Riga Gospel Choir (LATVIA), Sova Gospel Choir (SWIT), Safari Children Choir (UGANDA), Lurine Cato (UK), Carla Jane (UK), Daniel Thomas (UK), Latonius (USA), Jason Taylor (USA), Joel Polo (USA), Keith Moncrieff (USA), etc. have participated.
- Next event: 3, 4 and 5 July 2020
- Place: Rajadell, Barcelona.
- Organizers: Esclat Gospel Singers & Ramon Escalé.
- Sponsors: Economic and logistical support of Rajadell Town Hall.
- Seniority: 15 editions held. Since 2005
- Artists: Dexter Walker (USA), GChoir (UK), One Nation Choir (Sweden), Helen Garnett (UK), Stefano Baroni (Ita), Ramon Escalé (Cat/Spain), Jonas Engström (Sweden), Monica Bernassola (Ita)
- Format: Weekend
- Webpage and where to sign up: https://campusrajadell.com/