Connect with your “inner singer”
Life and chance have allowed me to enjoy the great privilege of cooperating with some of the greatest Gospel representatives, who have taught and guided me, until it has become my own. It is now something vital and deeply part of me.
During my years of learning and experiences, I have acquired a theoretical, musical and experiential knowledge of gospel which –thanks to the experience acquired by teaching more than 300 workshops all over the world and through live experimentation with thousands of singers-, has created a pedagogical philosophy in which emotions, “having” something to say, communicating and sharing have become the essence of my way of transmitting music and, precisely, Gospel.
At the workshops and gospel courses that, I have the pleasure to teach…
I emphasis this philosophy very much:
- Living music from happiness and dedication.
- Learning to sing from the “inside”.
- Living only the present moment through deep emotions that are created when singing.
- Being part of something indefinable and at the same time as real and powerful as a group of humans connecting through the sound of voice.
- Deepening, from practice, in all the musical and emotional aspects which constitute gospel.
- Understanding the universal message of gospel beyond different believes and backgrounds.
- Understanding open structures and the internal languages that make it up.